|送信者 MOSCOW WS 2013|
Keep your Poi on the Plane, and try to make a beat where your poi meet ( in the middle of the line between your hands )
Try it on split time same direction, or butterfly (Same time Opposite Direction).
And try below
- on Horizontal Plane In front of you
- Twist body
- on Horizontal Plane upper position
- on Wall Plane
- moving your arm position Right top to Left top ( like steering Car or boat )
- make beat on behind
- Make one extention but keep rhythm
- Try it with turning
- make one isolated and pirouette
There are 2 planes one is + make poi longer and - make poi shorter
Try them all positions
- Home position, Crossed Psition, Crossed Position from BTB, Crossed Position from BTH
- Front Position, BTB Position, BTH Position, BTB from crossed position. BTH from crossed Position. Front from BTB, Front from BTH
* Try to keep 90 degrees between Plane and hands.
* Try to keep rhythm always.
- 16 Stalls
- Plane Changing 4 out + 1 Stall Switches and 4 out (total 8 out)
- Thomas Style Horizontal Stalls